Tickets & Conversations

RSwitonski
Contributor

Avoid Clashes With Other Ticket Systems / "Feedback Loops"

SOLVE

Hi all,

We use hubspot service hub's support ticketing function and like many companies, we send an automated response when a new ticket is made.

Some of our clients communicate to us keeping their support emails in CC and there is often a "feedback loop" of automated emails from our ticket system into theirs eg. a new support email comes in, hubspot sends our automated response which triggers theirs in turn once more.

Has anyone got any suggestions on avoiding this? I was considering adding the relevant email addresses to the auto repsonse as an "ignore rule" but am open to other ideas.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
StjepanGrcic
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RSwitonski 

I only think if you know which clients ""keep their support emails in CC" you can create supression lists of that email addresses and that way prevent on sending the automated email to their ticket system. 

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
StjepanGrcic
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @RSwitonski 

I only think if you know which clients ""keep their support emails in CC" you can create supression lists of that email addresses and that way prevent on sending the automated email to their ticket system. 

Cheers

RSwitonski
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Stejpan,

Yes that was the only thing I could think of, maybe this is the way forward 🙂

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @RSwitonski,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any advice:

Hi @Jnix284@BukunmiOdetayo@StjepanGrcic, do you have any ideas how one could prevent the loop of automated emails that @RSwitonski described above? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings