Tickets & Conversations

MWalton1

Automatic categorization.

SOLVE

Is there a way to set up keywords for the system to scan for? I'd want it to work like this; if a ticket comes in and has one of those keywords it gets put into a category.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SilviaCasanova
Solution
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MWalton1,

I don't know if you have already found a solution to your problem, but in case you haven't, I would like to suggest the use of an app, which you can easily download from HubSpot Marketplace. The app, developed by Exelab, is called AI Ticket Categorisation and one of the features of the paid plans is precisely categorising conversations on the basis of the values of a property chosen by the user via the settings. You can find out more about using the app here.

I hope this can help you achieve your goals,
See you soon,

Silvia

Silvia Casanova

Project Manager

Exelab

hs diamond exelab logo

silvia.casanova@exelab.com
exelab.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
SilviaCasanova
Solution
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MWalton1,

I don't know if you have already found a solution to your problem, but in case you haven't, I would like to suggest the use of an app, which you can easily download from HubSpot Marketplace. The app, developed by Exelab, is called AI Ticket Categorisation and one of the features of the paid plans is precisely categorising conversations on the basis of the values of a property chosen by the user via the settings. You can find out more about using the app here.

I hope this can help you achieve your goals,
See you soon,

Silvia

Silvia Casanova

Project Manager

Exelab

hs diamond exelab logo

silvia.casanova@exelab.com
exelab.com

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MWalton1,

Thank you for reaching out; that is a great suggestion and I appreciate you explaining how it would help you out! 

I would encourage you to upvote these related product suggestions in the ideas forum to show support and comment why this feature would be useful for you:

1) Create ticket automation based on keywords in customer emails 

2) Add tags for tickets

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes