Tickets & Conversations

LSugrue
Participant

Automated 1-to-1 Email

SOLVE

Looking for a way to automate our processes a little by implementing auto-emails after a staff member has triggered an event.

Example:

Operations confirms a time with customer to do on-site inspection

Fills out property "Inspection Date"

Operations then has to mannually send an email to the customer with the confirmed date, information they will need to provide on the day to assist the inspection, and information.

We currently have a template set up for this to streamline the process better, 'just a few clicks'

Is there a way to automate this email outside of using templates though?

The only method I know currently is the use of Marketing Contacts, but thats for marketing emails and they don't appear in the Actvity section of the Deal/Ticket

Beyond this example I hope to be able to implement more for the company to save time

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Automated 1-to-1 Email

SOLVE

Hi @LSugrue,

One-to-one emails can only be automated if you put them into a sequence and then enroll contacts in to the sequence via workflow: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/sequences/enroll-and-unenroll-contacts-in-sequences-using-workflows

This requires a Sales or Service Hub Enterprise subscription. Outside of that, HubSpot does not have any ways to automatically trigger the send of one-to-one emails.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
ClemenceP
Participant

Automated 1-to-1 Email

SOLVE

I'm also interested in such a feature ! Sequences are not working for our team because each member is not using its own address to interact with our customer.
Every mail is sent from a common support address, which is not possible to use in sequences. That's too bad, we need automatic email in the Service hub, as well as in the Marketing Hub. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Automated 1-to-1 Email

SOLVE

Hi @LSugrue,

One-to-one emails can only be automated if you put them into a sequence and then enroll contacts in to the sequence via workflow: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/sequences/enroll-and-unenroll-contacts-in-sequences-using-workflows

This requires a Sales or Service Hub Enterprise subscription. Outside of that, HubSpot does not have any ways to automatically trigger the send of one-to-one emails.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes