Autogenerating Tickets

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

Is there a way to automate tickets being generated when an email is recived to my linked Gmail account, or when I email someone from the database? 

Also is it posible to import my existing gmail emails and have it generate tickets based on those emails?

Example: Take all the TSmith@whatever.com and make a ticket with all of TSmith@whatever.com's emails?

Thanks

-Richard

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Community Manager

Hi @A2D2RAS,

You can create a ticket through the conversations inbox by following the steps here.

Specifically 

When connecting your team inbox, you can create a rule to automatically create a new ticket each time an incoming email is received. You can also create a new ticket directly from a contact record in the right sidebar of your conversations inbox.

In regards to importing emails and having those associated with tickets, while there is no built in way to do this, you can import previous emails through a HubSpot integration. Depending on your subscription level, you could associate these new contacts with a workflow to create tickets.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes