Associating specific Messenger message to Specific Ticket
I'm trying out a way to provide service support to customers via Facebook Messenger. I've connected the company messenger account on "Conversations".
The challenge I'm facing is that a single account may message me multiple times over the same day for different issues. Say for example:
- I receive a messenger message for Issue A
- I create a ticket straight away and associate it to the chat
- I resolved Issue A and close BOTH the ticket and the chat.
- Later in the day, the same person message me again for Issue B
- I create a ticket straight away for and associate it to the chat
- Under the newly created ticket, I'm seeing all the chats pertaining to Issue A, Issue B stuff is at the bottom.
Is it possible to only see Issue B chats under the service ticket?