Tickets & Conversations

EWeinberg
Participant

After hours ticket data report

Hello Hubspot users!

I am looking to create a report for all tickets that are created outside of normal business hours. Specifically all tickets that are created Monday through Friday from 8p EST and 9a EST, and 6p EST Saturday to 9a Monday.  I cannot seem to find the time metric, only the date. Is there any way to complete this or is time not a supported filter in Hubspot? 

Thank you!

1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

After hours ticket data report

Hi @EWeinberg,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This is a great question 🙂 

There is a limitation in HubSpot on timestamp reporting. This is the reason why you're not able to see the time when you create a report based on the ticket "create date". I would recommend upvoting this related feature request in the Ideas Forum! 

That being said, there are two workarounds you can consider if you have Operations Hub or developer resources.

Operations Hub Professional or Enterprise

You could track the number of tickets created outside of hours by creating a custom "ticket create date and time" property and then exporting the data to Excel from a HubSpot report! 

You can create a single line text property to be your new "create date and time property" and then you can create a ticket-based workflow that will do the following.

1) Enrollment: Ticket Create Date = known

2) Format Data > Create date > Format it to be (MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm a)

3) Copy Property Value > Copy the value "[String] value" from "1.Format data" to your custom ticket property

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 8.27.56 AM.png

The outcome will look like this: 

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 8.35.08 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 8.32.09 AM.png

Reporting Steps

1) Create a single object ticket report and add your custom ticket create date and time property to the data points

2) Display the count of tickets by the custom create date and time property

3) Export the data to Excel 

Example Ticket Report

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 8.38.11 AM.png

Outcome in Excel 

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 8.38.39 AM.png

API Workaround

Regarding the "Create Date" property, the only way to be able to format it in this way is to use the "Datetime" property which is currently limited to API calls. More about this here and here. If you are interested in doing this via an API call, we can refer to this documentation for corresponding endpoints.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes