Tickets & Conversations

nicole-oe

Adding Tags to Knowledge Base Articles

SOLVE

I am working on adding articles to the new knowledge base, so I am adding tags as well, but I'm having an issue that after I save the article and then go back in to edit tags or settings, some of the tags have changed to sets of numbers and aren't actual tags at all...

Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 2.16.02 PM.png

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I've never had this happen before...

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Hall of Famer | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @nicole-oe every tag has an internal value which is the number you're seeing, but I haven't seen it surface on the front end like this - I did a quick test and when I create a new tag, the ID flashes but changes back and when I reload the article it flashes again, but ultimately still shows correctly.

My guess is that this is limited to your account somehow or a small bug/glitch and would be best to submit a ticket to HubSpot Support to investigate further.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @nicole-oe every tag has an internal value which is the number you're seeing, but I haven't seen it surface on the front end like this - I did a quick test and when I create a new tag, the ID flashes but changes back and when I reload the article it flashes again, but ultimately still shows correctly.

My guess is that this is limited to your account somehow or a small bug/glitch and would be best to submit a ticket to HubSpot Support to investigate further.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes