Week of September 7th: Searching for an experienced HubSpot user in the Community.

Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

HubSpot Heroes:

As I mentioned earlier, the HubSpot Community Team is spending the last four months of 2020 building out the Community Platform. Last week's feedback on our wireframes was very useful and in some respects, sent us back to the drawing board to rethink how we can make it easier to find the right content or right person who can answer your question.

Concerning that last point, we want to make it easier to connect you with an expert, HubSpot Hero, who has demonstrated their expertise and experience with a HubSpot product. 

Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey and let us know that if you could search for another user -- someone who is experienced with HubSpot or Marketing -- what criteria would you use to search for that person.

Thank you, 

Wilder
My True North: Creating a better Community one pixel at a time
10 Replies 10
Highlighted
New Contributor

hELLO

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

@guaymi_maria202 Welcome to the Community. Feel free to check out other areas of the site and see if one of our experienced users help you get more out of your HubSpot product.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @finn @toricook @natalia_loewen @DavidFJones @Pauline_Syos @simonp @rockywatson @JRGies @GaryTesta, I wanted to bring this post to your attention. Would you be able to fill out the survey?
Your insights would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jess

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Wait, so does this mean HubSpot is pulling its employees from HubSpot Community and relying on non-employee "Heros" to address the questions here? 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

@ChaosFreak 

Good question. No, employees will still be part of the Community. We are just trying to figure out ways to connect Members with other Members (HubSpot customers or partners) better. Members often have really good answers to the questions on the site.

Wilder

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @rohansdeeson @Jonnydk @jansmith @ziadi @peesen @bsm007 @vanessahunt @benesch_e @Alex_ @Millerd, I wanted to bring this post to your attention. Would you be able to fill out the survey?
Your insights would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jess

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

survey completed

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

@bsm007 

Thank you!

- Wilder

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

In my Opinion HubSpot should improve its own engagement in the forums. Technical questions rely only on the community. I wish there was kind of a tech support which would help us to solve hubspot related technical questions.

Im not interested in the community members status or badges. Im simply interested in good and fast help with hubspots daily challenges.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

@peesen 

Thank you for your feedback. I will share your thoughts with the technical support team. 

- Wilder