Week of September 28: Community Website Navigation

kdmeg
HubSpot Employee

Hi there! I'm Megan, and I'm a Technical Writer on HubSpot's Knowledge Base. This week, we're looking for feedback on a new navigation experience for the Community website.

In this short menu tree test study, we'll give you 5 tasks and a list of links. You'll select the link that you think would contain the information for that task. There are no wrong answers! And your feedback will help us improve the Community website 😊

Complete the study

4 Replies 4
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @EmmaWashington @stefen @Crystal_Hopper @DAnaGuiloff @trevorjones71 @ndwilliams3 @ElyshaShave @karstenkoehler @johnelmer @joshua-paul @daviddoughty @willsmith @BrianDL @Mike_Donnelly @KadyJWhite @StefaniUAT @ShanePunt @JeremyHong @AnnieRECIPE @ErinStudstill, we would love to get your feedback on this!

Thanks!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Carolyn_M
Contributor

This is awesome! Thanks for putting this together!! 🙂 

jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Glad to see you're enjoying the content in The Lab, @Carolyn_M!

I wanted to ensure we got a few other folks' opinion through this survey, too :D. We really value you all taking the time to share your feedback with us - and we're happy to give you a sneak peak into some of the ideas we're working with on this redesign. 

@MattD@Jonnydk@Ben_M@huntermgorman@bsm007@GusJim@MattiRuuska@Fra,@AlexArtiga@ParkerShort@guaymi_maria202@Music_Man if you have a few minutes to fill out the survey above (and haven't already), we would love to hear from you 🙂 

Thanks,
Jenny

Fra
Contributor | Gold Partner
Contributor | Gold Partner

Done 😉