Week of 10/5: Help us improve our Webinars

Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi HubSpot Heroes:

This week, I want to learn about how you want us to handle Webinars.

In Q1 2021, we want to offer webinars on the Community platform. This will enable us to improve the registration process, to continue 'discussions' after the event easier, and more.

Please take a few minutes and fill out this survey that focuses on Webinars.

Take the Survey

Also -- Feel free to share any other information you would like to see in our Webinars.

Note: We are starting to share our learnings from The Lab with you. Be on the lookout for @JessicaH 's Feedback Friday follow-ups.

As always -- Keep on HubSpotting.

Thank you, 

Wilder

My True North: Creating a better Community one pixel at a time
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @lynton @vickisonne @BethanyH @Herman @ajchapman20 @HubSpotMaster @Bryantworks @ConnorSlivensky @tjoyce @MatthewShepherd @Kim_HM @piersg @Joe-Kelp @AM8 @Krystina @DanielSanchez @karstenkoehler @Ben_M @dianalcont @AdamLPW, I wanted to bring this post to your attention.

We would love to hear from you! Would you be able to fill out the survey?
Your insights would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jess

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Hi @JessicaH , done!

I still do not participate because I am not fluent in English, otherwise I would be much more active in events, including Inbound. I am working so that in the future, I can participate smoothly in all events.

Thanks! 🙂

Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @DanielSanchez 

Thanks for your note. Do you know we have Community content in different languages? Learn more about how to change your language preferences.

Don't worry about how much you are participating in the Community....  it's just great to have you here.

- Wilder

My True North: Creating a better Community one pixel at a time
Highlighted
Community Manager

It would be great if you could share your thoughts through this survey!

@mikedupuy @JonPayne @jimbanks @GuyTaylor @SandyG1 @Dan1 😄

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes