Do you want more How-To content on the site? Workarounds?
Aug 17, 2020 11:54 AM - edited Aug 17, 2020 11:58 AM
Hi HubSpot Enthusiasts:
Hope you all had a great weekend.
This week, I am going to share an open-ended question and not ask you to fill out any survey. 😄
Based on last week’s survey, I learned that you want us to focus more on How-To content that addresses such questions as:
- What do I do to accomplish that strategy or I’m stuck on this task? Or
- Tell me the steps for doing XYZ.? Or
- Would you want to see content focusing on troubleshooting or developing workarounds?
It would be great if you could take a few moments, reply to this post, and share your thoughts about the questions:
- When I say ‘How-To-Content’ what comes to mind
- What web-sites and companies do a good job in providing How-To Content (include URLs in your answer so I can learn from them)
- Would you be ok reading these responses from HubSpot Customers, Power Users, Partners, Developers, etc. vs. just having us write the content
And feel free to share any other comments, thoughts, etc. about How-To Content. All replies -- no matter how wild, etc. will be reviewed by me and the team.
As always, Happy HubSpotting!