StudentSpot

JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Welcome to StudentSpot - Introduce yourself! ๐ŸŽ

Whether you are obtaining your Undergrad, Graduate, Doctorate, or continuing your education with General Assembly, or a student of life one of the best ways how to utilize your certification is by sharing ideas with other students, just like you.

Thatโ€™s why weโ€™re so excited to create this community of students to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself.

Here are some questions to help you get started:

๐Ÿ—บ Where are you based? 

๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿ’ป What is your area of interest (industry if applicable)? 

๐ŸŽ“What kind of learner do you identify as? / what stage of the learning journey are you in? 

• University student 
  • Learning for fun 
  • Returning to the classroom 

๐Ÿ† What certifications have you taken? 

โ˜•๏ธ Tea or Coffee? 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
56 Replies 56
sak

Hello 

Here I am to learn something new

0 Upvotes
JWronski
Top Contributor

Happy to join this group and hope to learn some new things.  I'm always open to new ideas, especially if they make the tedious easier to work with!

I'm in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area and work for a sign company.  I'm responsible for larger projects and chasing down projects to bid on.  It can be frustrating at times, but really rewarding when you close out a big project.

I'm kind of a university student in my learning,  but I also learn for fun.  I have been working on a few certifications from HubSpot, and would like to master a few too!

0 Upvotes
Funky

Hi I just joined the hub spot club

Looking to learn a lot and connect with amazing individuals 

0 Upvotes
Rahul5527
Participant

Hi All,

My name is Rahul. I am a Content Developer at Edtech company. I am looking forward to meeting like-minded people and upgrading my skills.

0 Upvotes
FNur

hello, I am a college student from the UK.  I am interested in writing but precisely speaking in starting a blog. I would love to break from my shells and start to explore the world as well as learn from you lovely people.

0 Upvotes
DMartin84
Contributor

My name is Dean Ryan Martin living in the Philippines.

Areas of interest of mine are: reading fiction, book reviewing, search engine optimization (SEO)

I enrolled in Hubspot Academy to improve my resume.

As of the writing, I obtained certifications in SEO 1 & 2 and Email marketing

Tea or Coffee: None. I have IBS. I'm only allowed to drink water. 

0 Upvotes
Wairangi

Hi, my name is Jocelyn Levinia Wairangi Simon, and i would like it if i can be refered to Wairangi thank you.

i am a part-time masters student in Mฤori business management, a bachelors student in Te Re Mฤori, and i have a bachelors in Mฤtauranga Mฤori ( Mฤori knowledge - the body of knowledge originating from Mฤori ancestors, including the Mฤori world view and perspectives, Mฤori creativity and cultural practices)

i am based in ลŒtaki, New Zealand.

My area of interests in running online wฤnanga (tribal knowledge, lore, learning - important traditional cultural, religious, historical, genealogical and philosophical knowledge) and selling merch online.

I drink hot water or lemon and ginger tea.

0 Upvotes
NKerubNimus

Hey guys, I am from Kenya. Learning content marketing to get more skills in my writing career. I am a tea person

0 Upvotes
CUmoh
Participant

Hello๐Ÿ™ƒ

It feels good to be here !

I'm based in Akwa-Ibom, the southern region in Nigeria. I'm currently an Undergraduate majoring in Accounting.

Soon to acquire a certification in social-media Marketing...

Oh I'd prefer tea anytime ๐Ÿ˜.. can't wait to connect with you guys.

PeaceโœŒ๏ธ

Brucewekesa

Hello am Bruce From Kenya, A University Student, Am On the Journey To find Certfications, Tea is Better

0 Upvotes
chippylearns

Hi! My name is Arundhathi. I am from India. I came across Hubspot in my journey towards becoming a freelancer in offer digital marketing services. I am currently taking the digital marketing certification course. That will be my first course here. 

CUmoh
Participant

Welcome ๐Ÿค—...it's good to have you here...how can we connect 

0 Upvotes
jlwhitten

M name is Jeremiah. I live in the Washington D.C, area.  I'm tired of doing construction. I'm starting a digital agency and I'm here to learn more about online strategies. 

0 Upvotes
IfeanyiMaduagwu

Hello, 

Am based in Nigeria.

Business (finance )

Am actually returning to the classroom .

National Diploma In Insurance From Federal Polytechnic oko , Product development on Digital finance service from Lagos Business school, Data analysis from Coursera . 

0 Upvotes
AFatima8

Hello everyone!
I am based in Pakistan.  I am actually special ed teacher but recently have gotten interested in marketing.
I haven't done any certifications yet. I am currently in the inbound certification. 

Definitely Coffee!

Shubham080
Participant

hii everyone,

I'm an indian student living in melbourne. Trying to get into Digital Marketing. I'm returning to classroom after ages!

I've done Diploma/cert3/cert4/adv.diploma in commercial cookery.

I'm not a tea person so I guess it makes me a coffee person:/. 

0 Upvotes
Weh

Hi everyone, I'm Emmanuel Z. Weh, I'm currently living in Ivory Coast, I'm a student of computer science, I speak both English and french fluently.

I'm a lifelong learner, also I'm a digital marketer specialize in social media marketing, I have couple of certificates in Digital marketing and social media marketing from Google Digital Garage, future learn, Acadium and HubSpot..

I'm open in getting intenship and learning from you all in this group..

Thanks...

0 Upvotes
CUmoh
Participant

Hello Emmanuel, its a pleasure to meet you here and share experiences together...how best can we connect if you don't mind.

0 Upvotes
Abdulla992

hello everyone .. ๐Ÿ˜„

Abdulla992_0-1671467177736.png

I am from UAE - Dubai

๐Ÿง‘โ€

Abdulla992_2-1671467177590.png

• Learning for fun 

Abdulla992_4-1671467177592.png

๏ธ  Coffee for sure ๐Ÿ˜„

0 Upvotes
AFatima8

Hey, Its lovely to have you here. I lived in UAE for the longest time, was born and brought up there so its really nice to read your message