Startups

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome Startups, introduce yourself!

Hello Community!

PamCotton_0-1627585205408.png

This specific board will take over the next few months with content focused on Startups using HubSpot, we highly recommend subscribing to this board:

ecR5w5mEJM.gif

If you haven't already, take the time to introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

•  Startup name
  • What's your Startup superpower? Tell us more about it! 
Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

6 Replies 6
smartagritech

Startup name: Smart-Agri Technologies and Solutions
Team size: 7
Focus: precision agriculture, smart farming. use of various technologies to be able to give farmers all the data they will need to better understand how their crops are doing, asset tracking as well the location and the health of livestock. will also offer automation to some of the tasks required to keep your farm running smoothly.

Startup Superpower: certain technologies that i have put together in order for this company to be successful, that are not being used anywhere else in the world. cant say exactly what that super power is, but once my company is ready to go live and have certain IP laws figured out for my tech solution, the world will see a totally new way of farming. the agriculture industry will be in shock at what we can do for them.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome and thank you for the introduction @Vaios @AAWright! Wanted to share this post here with this unique opportunity in our Community. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
smartagritech

Startup name: Smart-Agri Technologies and Solutions
Team size: 7
Focus: precision agriculture, smart farming. use of various technologies to be able to give farmers all the data they will need to better understand how their crops are doing, asset tracking as well the location and the health of livestock. will also offer automation to some of the tasks required to keep your farm running smoothly.

Startup Superpower: certain technologies that i have put together in order for this company to be successful, that are not being used anywhere else in the world. cant say exactly what that super power is, but once my company is ready to go live and have certain IP laws figured out for my tech solution, the world will see a totally new way of farming. the agriculture industry will be in shock at what we can do for them.

sorry for this double post Pam. my first post i made it using wrong account and cannot see a way to delete. take care. cheers

0 Upvotes
AAWright

Thanks for having me in this group. I'm Aretha with Organo. I'm in KCMO and the superpower that I have is leadership as an influencer. 

Vaios
Participant

StartUp name:

Spool

Fully remote team (London, Athens, Mumbai)

StartUp super power:

Spool empowers Hubspot users to create and assign tasks automatically based on important topics they discuss during customer calls and meetings!
Hands down, sales professionals have to do nothing more but talking with customers. It is like magic + improves sales velocity by 40%!

You can try Spool for free:

https://spoolapp.co/

KOranje
Participant

Startup name: Zoi Meet
Team size: 12
Focus: Speech Technology and Artificial Intelligence Solutions

Startup Superpower: We develop multilingual ASR technology in the most private, fast, and tailored way unlike any other company while also delivering on innovative Voice & AI powered solutions to improve communication withthin enterprises.