Startups

Sonofinity
Miembro

Startup Discount Program Eligibility

I tried to apply for the Startup program and it was denied.  I did some research and found that it requires having an approved partner.  I then discovered that "Accelerate DFW" is an approved partner.  On my application, I had left the 'partner' field on its default 'none'.  I want to apply again and this time select my accelarator, but the Hubspot system is set to prevent another application.

0 Me gusta
6 Respuestas 6
LouiseGlover
Colaborador | Partner
Colaborador | Partner

Hi @Sonofinity 

If you are still having problems (which I hope not, after all this time), please let me know. We are an approved partner and can gain access to discounted rates of up to 90%. 

You can contact me here - Louise@experience.digital
Thanks, Louise

0 Me gusta
Astodi
Miembro

We took part in Design Terminal (Hungary) start-up mentoring program. Design Terminal registered on HubSpot as a partner on your website.

Hoe long doest it take to registzer Desing Terminal on the partner program list. They are still not there, so we can not join the partner program now.

0 Me gusta
LouiseGlover
Colaborador | Partner
Colaborador | Partner

Hi @Astodi 

If you are still having problems (which I hope not, after all this time), please let me know. We are an approved partner and can gain access to discounted rates of up to 90%. 

Thanks, Louise

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @Sonofinity,

I put through a request to the team and they are working on getting your settings cleared up so you can successfully submit the form. 

If you are still stuck after today, Friday March 27, please direct message me and I can provide next steps.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
JonasBjurstrom
Miembro

I also tried to apply for the Startup program and it was denied.  I did not write having an approved partner.  I do have an approved partner "Structsales".  On my application, I had left the 'partner' field on its default 'none'.  I want to apply again and this time select my accelarator, but the Hubspot system is set to prevent another application.

0 Me gusta
LouiseGlover
Colaborador | Partner
Colaborador | Partner

Hi @JonasBjurstrom - If you are still having problems (which I hope not, after all this time), please let me know. We are an approved partner and can gain access to discounted rates of up to 90%. 

Thanks,

Louise

0 Me gusta