Startups

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

HubSpot for Startups program

Hello Community!

Building a startup from the ground up is challenging enough. Your sales and marketing stack shouldn’t make it harder.

We understand. HubSpot was a startup once too.

That’s why we created the HubSpot for Startups program — to help you rapidly expand your business with a simple, user-friendly, and stunningly cost-effective suite of tools and resources.

With the program, Startups are eligible for up to 90,50 or 30% off year one.

What is included?

PamCotton_0-1627652872907.png

Educational resources and personalized training:

Content, masterclasses, 24/7 training, and support so your startup can acquire and retain more customers faster. Plus, you'll have access to leading-edge support from HubSpot's experts and a startup-friendly integration experience.

Explore our features now

PamCotton_1-1627652872976.png

Professional software, and Startup prices:

HubSpot's Growth Platform is a complete suite of marketing, sales, and customer service software, with a completely free CRM at its core. The software grows with you, so you'll also have access to in-person product training. All at a friendly startup price with up to 90% off*

PamCotton_2-1627652872930.png

Integrated platform for startups:

Access to 500+ integrations including Stripe, Zapier, and more. They integrate seamlessly with HubSpot, so you can extend your capabilities and grow your business faster. Plus, you can integrate your business with HubSpot and grow on our platform.

(Check out our marketplace options)

• Am I eligible for HubSpot for Startups?

Current or alumni members of one of our 2,000+ approved incubator, accelerator, or Venture Capital partners who have raised up to one round of Series A funding are eligible for HubSpot for Startups. 

• How Much Does HubSpot for Startups Cost?
    To be eligible for HubSpot for Startups, you must be associated with one of our partners and meet our funding criteria:

For a startup with less than $2 million in funding, you are entitled to up to 90% off HubSpot software for the first year, 50% off for the second year, and 25% off for the third year. For a Startup that has raised more than $2 million in nominated funds up to and including Series A, you are entitled to up to 50% off your first year and 25% off your second year.

Check our pricing list here

• In which languages is the product available?
    The product is available in English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Japanese, and French. HubSpot currently offers phone support in English only. Call me, email, and chat support is available in English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Japanese, and French.

• Who has had success with this program in the past?

Check out the case studies of other companies here successfully using HubSpot for Startups.

• Are there other benefits for startups?

Yes! HubSpot for Startup pairs with many other startup programs to bring extra benefits to our customers, from AWS and Stripe credits to friendly startup prices on many of HubSpot's integrations.

Learn more here. (Must be a HubSpot for Startups* customer).

Disclaimer: Misrepresenting your eligibility for the Seed-Stage or Series A discounts set forth above may constitute a material violation of the Terms of Service and may result in termination of your subscription agreement and/or removal of any discount applied to your purchase. In addition, you may be required to reimburse HubSpot for any discounts received as a result of falsely presenting your eligibility.

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

3 Replies 3
VFenlon3

Hi, I made an error with the application and now it just states Your company isn't eligible for the HubSpot for Startups program, how can i get my account reset so i can resubmit with a partner included which was my error initially to exclude.

0 Upvotes
LouiseGlover
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Send me an email Louise@experience.digital and I can take a look for you. 

Thanks, Louise

0 Upvotes
LouiseGlover
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

In order to receive the (very attractive) 30, 50 and 90% discounts, you need to work with an approved partner. 
Here at Experience Digital, we can support you through your account, set-up as well as securing those dreamy discounts. Kicking off your new business venture and wanting to keep costs down, we get it! 
Connect with us or email me directly at Louise@experience.digital 
Thanks, Louise

0 Upvotes