Newbee Looking for Cohort

SOLVE
Kbauermeister
Participant

SOLVE

It seems the more I learn about HubSpot and what I can do with my Partner account, the more I realize how much more I need to learn. I am wondering if there are any sole prenuers out there who would like to connect and share what they are doing. I am an expert in branding and am happy to share my knowledge. 

1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi Karen,

My business – Webalite – is a Gold HubSpot Partner based in New Zealand.

We've been working with HubSpot for about 5 years. We're definitely more on the "geeky" side of marketing rather than the "colouring in" side of market (despite my design qualifications).

I'm keen to connecct and shaare with other partners to see how we can help each other grow.

Feel free to message me if you'd like to meet over Zoom.

Cheers

Mike

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
benjamin_b
Participant

SOLVE

Relatively new, too! 🙂 Happy to connect and share notes. Always nice to know others in the profession to bounce ideas off, especially when we're stuck!

Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Karen,

My business – Webalite – is a Gold HubSpot Partner based in New Zealand.

We've been working with HubSpot for about 5 years. We're definitely more on the "geeky" side of marketing rather than the "colouring in" side of market (despite my design qualifications).

I'm keen to connecct and shaare with other partners to see how we can help each other grow.

Feel free to message me if you'd like to meet over Zoom.

Cheers

Mike

Kbauermeister
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you. I will send you a note from your site. 

0 Upvotes