Social Tools

kristinaomni
Participant

@[user] not working

SOLVE

Hello, does anypne have an issue when using Hubspot create social message and @[user] with Twitter? When I use @ and start typing the name, it comes up with few suggestions and none close to user name I'm looking for. I end up going to Twitter to grab the handle whicj is time consuming.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

@[user] not working

SOLVE

Hello @kristinaomni I beleive the @ function will only return the Twitter usernames that you have stored in your HubSpot CRM. 

For example if you have a contact record for Aoife Moon and that record has the property Twitter Username populated then this will return as a result in your account. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 10.07.28.png

Does this make sense?

You'll need to caputre this username data via a Form Field, manual add or import. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

@[user] not working

SOLVE

Hello @kristinaomni I beleive the @ function will only return the Twitter usernames that you have stored in your HubSpot CRM. 

For example if you have a contact record for Aoife Moon and that record has the property Twitter Username populated then this will return as a result in your account. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 10.07.28.png

Does this make sense?

You'll need to caputre this username data via a Form Field, manual add or import. 

kristinaomni
Participant

@[user] not working

SOLVE

Ah that makes sense, thank you very much for replying!

0 Upvotes