Social Tools

Edyta7510
Guide

upload video with srt subtitles on LinkedIn

Hello, 

I publish a lot of videos on my company's corporate LinkedIn account. For each of these videos I also upload .srt subtitles. Is there a way to publish these through HubSpot? Unless I'm missing something, it seems I can only publish this type of content by doing it directly on LinkedIn company page. This means I'm missing all analytics in HubSpot. 

To sum-up my questions are: 

1. Can I publish a video with .srt subtitles on LinkedIn from HubSpot Social ? 

2. Is there a way to "import" a post published directly on LinkedIn company page to HubSpot (for analytics purposes? )

Thanks!

Edyta

4 Replies 4
Edyta7510
Guide

Thanks, @PamCotton 

I'll try to describe it as clear as I can: 

- I need to publish a video with .srt subtitles on my company LinkedIn page. 

- I cannot publish a video with subtitles from HubSpot -> Marketing -> Social, so I publish it directly on my company's page through LinkedIn interface. 

- The post published directly through LinkedIn interface is not showing up on HubSpot analytics (in Social -> Analyze). It is not included in the number of published posts, clicks, shares, impressions of this post are not reflected on my HubSpot dashboard. 

- I would like the HubSpot dashboard to reflect the stats of a post I published directly on LInkedIn. It is not showing a full picture as of today.. 

Thanks for any hints on this!

Edyta

Edyta7510
Guide

Thank you @PamCotton 

I will then integrate .srt file publishing a video on LinkedIn directly. 

However, is there a way to somehow pull this to HubSpot later? Otherwise, I will not be able to see any stats for this post in HubSpot. 

Thanks. 

Regards, 
Edyta 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Edyta7510 , what specific information you would like to send you HubSpot?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Edyta7510 

If you're using HubSpot video, currently HubSpot video does not natively provide closed captions or transcripts for videos. You would have to look for an external video hosting platform that allows SRT files for videos.

Likewise, if you are using a YouTube video, I believe you can set the video to include subtitles (this would be done on Youtube). More info on that can be found here: https://www.hubspot.com/youtube-marketing.

Additionally, this is a feature that our customers have been asking for in this idea here on the HubSpot Ideas Forum. I would encourage you to upvote/comment on this post for our developers to see.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes