• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
LHoffius on Abril 09, 2024
Being able to add notes onto the social calendar without actually drafting content or posts would be very helpful. It would make it easier to map out content and topics in advance and drag notes around based on our plans. Any plans to add this fun Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Abril 10, 2024 05:11
Hi @LHoffius , I hope that you are well! Thank you for your suggestion and for sharing your valuable feedback! This means a lot to us. I’ve noti...Leia mais
Solucionado
crickets1406 on Março 29, 2024
Hello. Does anyone know if there's a widget for social media reporting? I'm looking for external sources of data to embed within HubSpot dashboards. Currently, there's no way of reporting within HubSpot on TikTok and Pinterest. I'd like to see the d Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Conselheiro(a) de destaque
Março 29, 2024 11:07
Hi @crickets1406 this might be a stretch... You might look at Integrations | Loomly . They can post to and report on all your social media c...Leia mais
Solucionado
mohamedhamad on Fevereiro 11, 2024
I've connected a few social feeds for monitoring for any @ Mentions, but I'm getting nothing. I even tested and posted an instagram post and mentioned an account and i dont see it registered with HubSpot. Not sure if I'm getting this right. Is it mo Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite
Fevereiro 11, 2024 08:15
Hi @mohamedhamad these are the types of events that can be monitored with HubSpot social streams : You can also set up social list...Leia mais
Solucionado
mharsh on Fevereiro 09, 2024
I even spoke with a customer service agent, showed her the screenshots (posted below) and I was told she couldn't help. She suggested that I post in the community about it to find a solution. Even after showing the screenshots reflected exactly wha Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
11 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Membro
Fevereiro 11, 2024 16:49
@trevordjones & @JordanJulio I got it to work. I added my Google Business (Google Ads) Then I was able to connect it facebook. I wish I had ...Leia mais
Solucionado
LCarlsen6 on Janeiro 29, 2024
The week viewer for social posts is not very good. Would it be possible to re-design this so we can see the content posted more visually instead of the focus on time. That's not as important as the content. By dong this we would all have a much bet Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro
Janeiro 29, 2024 09:09
Hi @LCarlsen6 , The best place for these kinds of suggestions is the HubSpot Ideas section: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/id...Leia mais
Solucionado
MissoulaSocialM on Janeiro 23, 2024
Hi everyone. Well, it's finally happenned to ME. A hacker attached themselves to my Instagram account and Facebook has suspended my personal profile. Luckily, I was able to remove the malicious account right away and still have access to Instagram. Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite
Janeiro 23, 2024 19:54
I'm not sure if an appeal will work - and speaking from experience, creating a new account and moving your client's pages over won't resolve the issu...Leia mais
Solucionado
ojobson on Janeiro 22, 2024
Hi What does the LinkedIn integration on the HubSpot MarketPlace offer beyond the native HubSpot social tools? I have added my and my companies social accounts, including LinkedIn using the normal HubSpot social tools. Can anyone enligh Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Janeiro 22, 2024 06:45
Hi @ojobson , It's simply a different way to establish the integration. If you integrated LinkedIn via the HubSpot social tools section, it co...Leia mais
Solucionado
BrooklynHeer on Janeiro 15, 2024
How can I schedule Instagram stories?
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Janeiro 15, 2024 12:46
Hi @BrooklynHeer , It is currently not possible to schedule Instagram stories but the product team is working on it: https://community.hubspo...Leia mais
Solucionado
KMeier on Dezembro 11, 2023
Hi, we are a marketing team with several users in Hubspot. Colleagues from outside the Marketing team have connected their social media accounts (mostly LinkedIn) so we can plan in posts for them. But now I personally can only see and choose the Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Dezembro 11, 2023 08:47
Hi @KMeier , This sounds more like a permission issue, not necessarily a before / after issue. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/edit-us...Leia mais
Solucionado
Catknoll on Dezembro 06, 2023
We need the visulation of how social posts will look in your feed by hovering over post. Current calendar only shows posts in feed but not full post.
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Dezembro 07, 2023 00:32
Hi @Catknoll , The best place for these kinds of suggestions is the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/...Leia mais
Solucionado
P_Cortebeeck on Novembro 28, 2023
Hi, Collab posts have become really popular on e.g. Instagram in recent months. Unfortunately, they cannot be created from within HubSpot's social media tool. I was hoping that I'd be able to create them on the respective platforms and then retroa Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Novembro 28, 2023 05:50
Hi @P_Cortebeeck , The HubSpot product team typically doesn't disclose their exact roadmap or timelines for new features. The best way to get ...Leia mais
Solucionado
KClark122 on Novembro 13, 2023
Are there plans to allow scheduling on Threads any time soon? It would be nice, considering the growing engagement there.
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Novembro 14, 2023 00:52
Hi @KClark122 , Other users have requested a Threads integration here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Threads-Integration/idi...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.