Social Tools

YankeeBarn
参加者

Using Facebook Preferred Audience Feature from Hubspot

解決

I'd love to see Hubspot incorporate the Preferred Audience option for Facebook posts. Our business definintely needs this feature. Right now, I can only use this feature if I post directly to our FB page, which makes Hubspot unusable any time I want to target an audience (which is often).

3件の承認済みベストアンサー
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @YankeeBarn  While HubSpot does not currently have the option of creating a preferred audinece in the same parlance as Facebook, HubSpot does allow you to create custom audiences similar to a prefered audience by creating re-marketing audeinces and lookalike audiences.  In this case, lookalike audiences will most resemble the contcts you set up using Preferred audiences. 

Tagging our social media professor @crystalking  Can you provide any insight here? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
crystalking
解決策
アカデミーチーム
アカデミーチーム

解決

Hi @YankeeBarn@edjusten's feedback is correct, but I bet @WillDekrey may have even better information than I might have. He's heading up the development of that tool and has really good insight that could be helpful. 

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
WillDekrey
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi all - the preferred audience feature for Facebook organic social posts and the custom audience feature for Facebook ads are unrelated. On the ads side, we currently do support creating pixel audiences, syncing HubSpot lists to Facebook custom audiences, and creating lookalike audiences. I'll make sure our social team is aware of the request for this feature on the organic side!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
4件の返信
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @YankeeBarn  While HubSpot does not currently have the option of creating a preferred audinece in the same parlance as Facebook, HubSpot does allow you to create custom audiences similar to a prefered audience by creating re-marketing audeinces and lookalike audiences.  In this case, lookalike audiences will most resemble the contcts you set up using Preferred audiences. 

Tagging our social media professor @crystalking  Can you provide any insight here? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 いいね!
crystalking
解決策
アカデミーチーム
アカデミーチーム

解決

Hi @YankeeBarn@edjusten's feedback is correct, but I bet @WillDekrey may have even better information than I might have. He's heading up the development of that tool and has really good insight that could be helpful. 

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
0 いいね!
WillDekrey
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi all - the preferred audience feature for Facebook organic social posts and the custom audience feature for Facebook ads are unrelated. On the ads side, we currently do support creating pixel audiences, syncing HubSpot lists to Facebook custom audiences, and creating lookalike audiences. I'll make sure our social team is aware of the request for this feature on the organic side!

0 いいね!
YankeeBarn
参加者

解決

Hi, everyone. This will absolutely work for what I'm doing. Thank you for the great feedback!

0 いいね!