Social Tools

BarbaraE

Unable to Upload Videos To Social Posts

SOLVE

I'm a social media manager at an agency where we rely on social tools like the one HubSpot offers its' clients. The social platform does not matter, if it's LinkedIn or Instagram, I have been experiencing issues uploading videos and scheduling them as social posts. Whether it's the size of the file or the duration, HubSpot's scheduling tool keeps experiencing glitches. Does anyone know a better way to resolve this besides natively posting it on the platform?

HubSpot please take note of this and fix it. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BarbaraE,

Could you confirm that your videos are meeting the requirements listed here? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/social/create-and-publish-social-posts#inserting-video

If you're posting to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or a LinkedIn Company Page, you can insert a video. Each social network enforces different restrictions on video length. To avoid upload errors, you should select videos that are less than 1 minute in length. The following video formats can be used:

• mp4
  • mov
  • mpeg4
  • m4v

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BarbaraE,

Could you confirm that your videos are meeting the requirements listed here? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/social/create-and-publish-social-posts#inserting-video

If you're posting to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or a LinkedIn Company Page, you can insert a video. Each social network enforces different restrictions on video length. To avoid upload errors, you should select videos that are less than 1 minute in length. The following video formats can be used:

• mp4
  • mov
  • mpeg4
  • m4v

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.