Social Tools

RMilner4
Participante

Twitter Newsletter Subscription

resolver

Hi! 🙂

So apparently, Twitter is launching a new feature that allows people to put a newsletter subscription in their profile. This makes it super easy for users to subscribe - You just hit "subscribe" from an account's profile and Twitter automatically subscribes you to their newsletter without redirecting anywhere. Right now, it only appears to work for Revue newsletters though? (See screenshot below.) 

Wondering if anyone has tried something similar to this? Or maybe there is an integration with Revue (or a similar app) that would allow us to implement this feature? 

IMG_0433.jpeg

2 Soluciones aceptadas
rlopez
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @RMilner4 🙂

As I can see here, Twitter says: "Currently readers can only subscribe to Revue newsletters directly from a creator’s Twitter profile". So, I'm sorry. At this moment, it is only possible from Revue.

Regards,

[ Si esta publicación te ha ayudado con tu problema ayuda a la comunidad marcándola como solución ]
[ If this response helped you, please mark it as a solution ]

Rafael López
Head of Marketing
Odontonet by Glintt

HubSpot Community Champion

linkedininstagram

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

DavidDennison
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Twitter aquired Revue not too long ago and adapted it as the newsletter platform for Twitter. So you can only include newsletters that are made with Revue. Twitter of course would not want you using a different newsletter platform other than their own, so they limit it to Revue....for now!

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
DavidDennison
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Twitter aquired Revue not too long ago and adapted it as the newsletter platform for Twitter. So you can only include newsletters that are made with Revue. Twitter of course would not want you using a different newsletter platform other than their own, so they limit it to Revue....for now!

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
rlopez
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @RMilner4 🙂

As I can see here, Twitter says: "Currently readers can only subscribe to Revue newsletters directly from a creator’s Twitter profile". So, I'm sorry. At this moment, it is only possible from Revue.

Regards,

[ Si esta publicación te ha ayudado con tu problema ayuda a la comunidad marcándola como solución ]
[ If this response helped you, please mark it as a solution ]

Rafael López
Head of Marketing
Odontonet by Glintt

HubSpot Community Champion

linkedininstagram