Social Tools

ElizabethB

Trouble re-adding social media accounts.

SOLVE

I am now the new social media person at my company and I've had to reconnect Facebook and Instagram because of admin changes on those accounts. I also manage 3 different pages that all need to be added.  Any help would be great.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

There are a few more things which you can try in these troubleshooting posts in the knowledge base:

Troubleshoot issues connecting your Facebook page to the HubSpot Social tool

Can't connect Instagram Business Account to HubSpot

If these do not resolve the issue, I would recommend reaching out to HubSpot technical support.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

There are a few more things which you can try in these troubleshooting posts in the knowledge base:

Troubleshoot issues connecting your Facebook page to the HubSpot Social tool

Can't connect Instagram Business Account to HubSpot

If these do not resolve the issue, I would recommend reaching out to HubSpot technical support.

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ElizabethB,

Which problem exactly are you facing when trying to reconnect your social media accounts? Are you getting an error message?

This knowledge base article walks you through steps required to connect a Facebook or Instagram account: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/social/connect-your-social-media-accounts-to-hubspot

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

ElizabethB

SOLVE

It is not offering all social media pages that I have access to. Just one particular page.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Can you double check whether you have admin access to those (Facebook) pages and that the Instagram accounts you’re trying to link are Business accounts and associated with a Facebook page?

Karsten Köhler

ElizabethB

SOLVE

I have double-checked and all instagrams are business pages and I am an admin all three facebook pages.

0 Upvotes
jujubee
Participant

SOLVE

For other folks for whom the HubSpot troubleshooting page doesn't do the trick... the only way I was ultimately able to re-connect accounts was by using a New Private / Incognito Window. Then all browser extensions and plug-ins are disabled. Good luck!

0 Upvotes