Social Tools

gnadivi

Tracking our employees' social media engagement

SOLVE

Our company wants to start rewarding employees for their advocacy through social media engagement.

We specifically wish to do that by:

• Tracking employee's likes, shares, reposts of & comments on our social media posts
  • Tabulating their engagement & displaying it on a leader board visible to everyone
  • Generating a daily digest of the previous 24 hours of social media posts and sending it to everyone at 6am (for example) to serve as a social media engagement to-do list

As a bonus, we'd be interested in also tracking how an employee's advocacy through social media engagement is then liked, shared, reposted by their own network.  So a sort of 2nd-level engagement tracking.

We're primarily interested in applying these capabilities to LinkedIn & Twitter, but would be interested in doing this on Facebook & YouTube as well.

I’ve created a rough mockup of what the leader board might look like below.  Can HubSpot do this?  If not, any recommendations of vendors who can?

gnadivi_0-1613514151417.jpeg

1 Accepted solution
Bruno_Teixeira
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hello @gnadivi ,

Hubspot will not be able to do all of that. However, there are some tools that integrates with Hubspot that can help you.

Oktopost with a native integration, you can find it on the Hubspot Marketplace :

Hubspot x Oktopost integration

Hootsuite using Zapier to connect with Hubspot

Hootsuite x Hubspot

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Bruno_Teixeira
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @gnadivi ,

Hubspot will not be able to do all of that. However, there are some tools that integrates with Hubspot that can help you.

Oktopost with a native integration, you can find it on the Hubspot Marketplace :

Hubspot x Oktopost integration

Hootsuite using Zapier to connect with Hubspot

Hootsuite x Hubspot

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @gnadivi 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @NicoleSengers @Bryantworks do you have any thoughts on this for @gnadivi ? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Sham
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @TiphaineCuisset -

I genuinely believe HubSpot is missing out on a massive opportunity here. A lot of customers like myself are not using HubSpot's social media tool because we have a very strong employee advocacy programme running on Oktopost, which also happens to be a social media management tool. But if HubSpot introduced an employee advocacy tool I would switch to it in a heart beat and I'm sure many others would do the same. Would rather prefer all marketing activity in one system where the reporting is streamlined.

LJudge27
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Sham - I agree.

Conscious this was posted this 2 years ago, and I'm wondering if HubSpot has done any updates to enable employee advocacy programmes? 

Specifically, we want to encourage more employees to create and share content. We want to create a central place to see social data (number of posts, impressions, engagements, reposts, clicks etc. 

Has anyone had experience with this in the community or can recommend another tool? 

Thanks,
Lucy 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Sham 

Sorry for the delay here and thank you for your reply and feedback. I understand how this could be useful for you and other users, so I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes