Social Tools

Social_TK

Tracking engagements from Twitter and thanking top interactors

SOLVE

A feature offered by Social Jukebox includes thanking top interactors. I am pretty sure that Hubspot does not have something to this nature, but if so could you lead me in the right direction?

It would be ideal to have an automation tool that tracks down top interactors on Twitter and thanks them with a personalized message each Friday or whatever day desired. Honestly, it would be cool to just have the capability to view who the top interactors are daily, weekly, monthly, etc. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Social_TK, thanks for posting. Although you're correct that this isn't something we currently provide, I would definitely recommend posting this type of suggestion on our Ideas Forum. This will allow other customers to upvote, and our developers monitor this as they make improvments to the tool. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Social_TK, thanks for posting. Although you're correct that this isn't something we currently provide, I would definitely recommend posting this type of suggestion on our Ideas Forum. This will allow other customers to upvote, and our developers monitor this as they make improvments to the tool. 

0 Upvotes