Social Tools

LaurenLokker
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Tracking content offers on Facebook

SOLVE

Hi there,

I just discovered that I can make my content offers downloadable straight from Facebook, with a form in my Facebook ad.

Does anyone know if this is compatible with HubSpot? Am I able to still track the form engagement through HubSpot? If not, is it worth using the Facebook form or is it better to always send users to landing pages with the HubSpot form to collect data? I would really appreciate advice from anyone who has tried using this feature on Facebook.

Example below:

2 Accepted solutions
hamish
Solution

SOLVE

We use the Facebook form to collect lead details (we are running a product giveaway competition), and then zap this across to Hubspot using Zapier. Zapier then updates a specific form that we have created in Hubspot and the contact is created, or updated with the Facebook first name, last name and email address. By using a specific form in Hubspot, we know where this user came from and also apply other tags to them as well. This works smoothly for us.  I know this is not your exact situation, but it is close. Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

hamish
Solution

SOLVE

The cost per lead varies hugely from our experience. Different target groups and interests have different lead costs. To date it is tough to say the exact ROI, as the leads are in our introduction and lead cultivation stage. The quick calcuation to date shows thas been a good campaign for us. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
hamish
Solution

SOLVE

We use the Facebook form to collect lead details (we are running a product giveaway competition), and then zap this across to Hubspot using Zapier. Zapier then updates a specific form that we have created in Hubspot and the contact is created, or updated with the Facebook first name, last name and email address. By using a specific form in Hubspot, we know where this user came from and also apply other tags to them as well. This works smoothly for us.  I know this is not your exact situation, but it is close. Hope that helps.

LaurenLokker

SOLVE

@hamish we're not currently doing any paid social on Facebook. Can we only use this feature if we start doing paid social, and if so, what sort of ROI do you get from your lead ads? 

0 Upvotes
hamish
Solution

SOLVE

The cost per lead varies hugely from our experience. Different target groups and interests have different lead costs. To date it is tough to say the exact ROI, as the leads are in our introduction and lead cultivation stage. The quick calcuation to date shows thas been a good campaign for us. 

LaurenLokker

SOLVE

Thanks Hamish, I'll give that a try. Smiley LOL

0 Upvotes