Social Tools

acarswell

The new social tool is so glitchy

The new social tool is not working out too well for me and I miss the old one.

• It randomly dumps my scheduled posts into the Drafts folder, even after I've scheduled them.
  • With the old tool, I had Twitter posts set up so when I duplicated them it would automatically set the post in the future. It no longer does this and manually having to do this for each post is a minor pain. As a neutral side note, I don't even think it warns you if you have duplicate Twitter posts on the same day anymore.
  • Sometimes it won't even let me schedule posts as it gets stuck autosaving and the button won't work.
  • I clone old posts a lot. With the old tool, as soon as I exited out of it it would return me to the list of published posts with the dates I set. Now, it puts me in the scheduled tab, so I have to go back to the published list and set my dates all over again.
5 Replies 5
KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

Agree with every point you made.  This new "tool" is no tool.......

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@kvlschaefer this may something for the techincal or product team. Just a heads up. 😊

@acarswell has there been a "how do you like the tool" survey pop up? I'd definitely fill that out with your feedback. I know from experience the teams welcome feedback. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

Hey @danmoyle, I really don't think that HS looks at that feedback, anymore than they look at these pages.

Scott

0 Upvotes
danmoyle

Hi Scott. As a HubSpot user for more than 12 years, knowing folks on the inside, I can promise you they do look at the Ideas suggestions, as well as these pages. HubSpot is, in my experience, one of the absoulte best at listening to their clients. At least that's been my experience since 2010. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback @acarswell, and thank you for tagging me @danmoyle!

@acarswell - This does sound like strange behavior! I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots or video recordings and further information about this.

If you haven't done so yet, I would encourage you to fill out the how do you like this tool survey that @danmoyle mentioned to give feedback directly to the HubSpot team that designed the tool.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !