Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Tagging in Social Posts

Highlighted
Asesor destacado

Does anyone know if it's possible to tag locations, accounts, etc. in social posts through HubSpot social marketing? It's not very efficient to have to go to the social media platform and edit the post, which isn't even possible on Twitter and LinkedIn. 

Thank you!

5 Respuestas 5
Community Manager

Hi @lnolan,

Currently this is not a functionality of the tool. If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend upvoting this idea.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Asesor destacado

Hi,

Yes i also would like to see this implemented and would also like to see, the option to tag products from your online store into posts. I know it is possible to tag products in after posting, but would be much more efficient if it was done with in Hubspot.

Responder
0 Me gusta

Hi there,

I also would love to see this feature implemented for both instagram and facebook as we tag our clients and individuals associated with projects all the time for cross marketing and exposure. It would definitely help and save time from us having to manually edit the posts once they've gone up.

Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

We really need this feature in the platform - a lot of other social scheduling tools use it and it will boost the effect of our marketing content on these platforms. Looking forward to seeing this feature available soon. 

Responder
0 Me gusta
Asesor destacado

I think the feature to @TAG accounts was added recently because today I was able to do it to post on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter. I believe you still can't tag people in photos nor locations.

Responder
0 Me gusta