Social Tools

Kyz83
Participant

Tagging Facebook Pages

SOLVE

Good morning,

After some help here. I use Facebook personally and I have for business many times - however this is my first time with HubSpot Social Media.

Is there a way of tagging other business FB pages through the Social Media Tool? Currently we are using the tool - then I am going in and tagging actually in Facebook.

Many thanks,

2 Accepted solutions
RachelAppleman
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Tagging Facebook Pages

SOLVE

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to our HubSpot Community! I hope my response finds you well.

After doing some digging on this, there is currently not a way to tag business or other business pages on Facebook via the HubSpot social publishing tool.

I can absolutely see how this would be beneficial in more than one circumstance, so I highly recommend submitting this to our HubSpot Community Ideas Exchange. This is a great platform for communicating feature requests to our Product Team. It also allows other customers to vote on and comment on the idea. As a result, it helps us better prioritize features that are having the greatest impact on our customers. Here is an outline for best practices when submitting an idea to our Community.  

I'd encourage you to include as much detail as possible in your post, the more Product knows about your idea – who it’s for, what the motivation is, and what the actual product/tool is, the more accurate Product be when it comes time to prioritise and scope it. Our Product Managers regularly review new ideas and engage with customers for their feedback. We appreciate the time and effort our customers put in to communicating product feedback to HubSpot. Our Product team will put every effort into implementing ideas that will benefit the majority of HubSpot's user base and fit in with our product roadmap.

All the best,
Rachel Appleman
HubSpot Customer Support

View solution in original post

roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Tagging Facebook Pages

SOLVE

@Kyz83 thank you for posting this and your subsequent feature request!

I can confirm that this feature is now In Beta, you can subscribe to updates and see full details here.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
AJ2021
Participant

Tagging Facebook Pages

SOLVE

@hubspot I am looking for a way to to tag for Facebook posts WITHOUT having to type in the name. I want to be able to just use the handle like you can in Instagram. It's a pain and very time consuming trying to type in a business name and waiting and waiting and waiting for the right name to pop up. How can that be done? Is that feature available yet?

0 Upvotes
SamJacksn

Tagging Facebook Pages

SOLVE

You can tag a page in a Facebook post by following these steps:-

Click the "What's on your mind?" field. ...

Type @ followed by the beginning of the page's name.

As you type, pages will appear in a drop-down menu below your status;

keep an eye out for the one you want to tag.

Click a page's name.

This will tag it in your status.

Click Post. for more help Facebook Support Number

0 Upvotes
RachelAppleman
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Tagging Facebook Pages

SOLVE

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to our HubSpot Community! I hope my response finds you well.

After doing some digging on this, there is currently not a way to tag business or other business pages on Facebook via the HubSpot social publishing tool.

I can absolutely see how this would be beneficial in more than one circumstance, so I highly recommend submitting this to our HubSpot Community Ideas Exchange. This is a great platform for communicating feature requests to our Product Team. It also allows other customers to vote on and comment on the idea. As a result, it helps us better prioritize features that are having the greatest impact on our customers. Here is an outline for best practices when submitting an idea to our Community.  

I'd encourage you to include as much detail as possible in your post, the more Product knows about your idea – who it’s for, what the motivation is, and what the actual product/tool is, the more accurate Product be when it comes time to prioritise and scope it. Our Product Managers regularly review new ideas and engage with customers for their feedback. We appreciate the time and effort our customers put in to communicating product feedback to HubSpot. Our Product team will put every effort into implementing ideas that will benefit the majority of HubSpot's user base and fit in with our product roadmap.

All the best,
Rachel Appleman
HubSpot Customer Support

Kyz83
Participant

Tagging Facebook Pages

SOLVE

Thanks for that. I will do that right now 🙂

For us it is extremely beneficial and we will use the Facebook platform for now, but definitely switch when it becomes available.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Tagging Facebook Pages

SOLVE

@Kyz83 thank you for posting this and your subsequent feature request!

I can confirm that this feature is now In Beta, you can subscribe to updates and see full details here.

0 Upvotes
sylwestrus
Participant

Tagging Facebook Pages

SOLVE

When will it start to work? I'm B2B company and on daily basis, i'm using tagging. For example for companies or expos which I'm attending.

0 Upvotes
RachelAppleman
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Tagging Facebook Pages

SOLVE

Hi there,

This feature is currently in beta as outlined here. I am not aware of a timeline for this feature to go live to all of our customers, however, our Prodcut team has moved to the planning stage on how/when they will enable this. You will receive a product notification in your HubSpot portal when the feature is available for use within the HubSpot social publishing tool.

All the best,
Rachel Appleman
HubSpot Customer Support

0 Upvotes