Social media - updating image removes link preview + associate multiple image to post

New Contributor

Hello

I wonder if anuone can help - i have 2 questions relating to social medai images

Our sical media company have created mutliple social media posts to an individual article, but when we look on social media timeline eg twitter or likedin etc,  we simply seem to be posting the same reference image - which not desirable

Within Hubspot I can update the posted image but tht cause just an image to be posted eg it goes from a linked-preview to image,  the linked preview displays an image plus some preview text - is there a way to avoid this

My second question is could i also ask by posting additional  images wihin setting > feature images which that give the social media cpmany  an oppertunity to choose alternative iamges to post

thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
2 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @simonp,

If you are experiencing issues with HubSpot's social media tools not working as expected, you should be able to contact HubSpot Technical Support

If you are looking to discuss with other users how they use HubSpot's social tools, do you mind sharing what specific roadblock you are hitting, and share as many screenshots, details and examples as you can?

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

thanks i contact them as soon as possible thank you for the response

0 Upvotes