Social Tools

LaraPeachtree
Participante

Social listening BEYOND TWITTER?

resolver

Does anyone else use another tool for social listening outside of twitter? I need to find influencers that blog and post on you tube and instagram. How can I do that if the monitoring in the social hub only listens to Twitter? I'm missing most of my audience! Any suggestions or do I just need to get a more comprehensive social listening tool?

2 Soluciones aceptadas
trevordjones
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

I still use HootSuite for most of my social monitoring.  WordPress, Instagram, and YouTube are all available to monitor in that app, as well as G+, Facebook, LinkedIN, Pinterest and of course Twitter.  

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

LaraPeachtree
Solución
Participante

resolver

Thansk. Still using Hootsuite as it's MUCH better for social listening and monitoring you feeds in one place. Unfortunate that Hubspot's social tool isn't more robust. I was hoping for a one stop shop and they don't do trials for Marketing Basic.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
mchvatal
Colaborador

resolver

We use Sprout Social for social listening and analytics. Much more comprehensive than the HubSpot analytics info.

0 Me gusta
trevordjones
Solución

resolver

I still use HootSuite for most of my social monitoring.  WordPress, Instagram, and YouTube are all available to monitor in that app, as well as G+, Facebook, LinkedIN, Pinterest and of course Twitter.  

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

LaraPeachtree
Solución
Participante

resolver

Thansk. Still using Hootsuite as it's MUCH better for social listening and monitoring you feeds in one place. Unfortunate that Hubspot's social tool isn't more robust. I was hoping for a one stop shop and they don't do trials for Marketing Basic.