Social Tools

aalvarado
Contributor

Social Share Module on Landing Pages or Emails - How to Track? (QUESTION and FEATURE REQUEST)

I'd like to see the analytics for the social share module on my landing pages. (How many people Tweet/Post about this page from this page)

Social Share Module.png

I posed this question to HubSpot Support, and they said," The page performance on its own would not hold these analytics, but the social tool when you share a post through HubSpot would have clicks: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/social/analyze-social-reports"

Question

Has anyone had any luck tracking this information? If so, how?

Idea

It would be wonderful if on the analytics page for landing pages and emails, the analytics of the social share bar can be shown. When I used Constant Contact, it would show:  (Facebook - 1 share, Twitter - 3 shares; email - 0 shares) for each email.

1 Reply 1
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Social Share Module on Landing Pages or Emails - How to Track? (QUESTION and FEATURE REQUEST)

Hi @aalvarado,

Thanks for reaching out.

Currently, this is not a functionality of the tool. If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend sharing this idea in our ideas forum

These articles might be interesting as well:

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes