Social Tools

Cameron
Colaborador

Social Scheduling to LinkedIn not pulling image

resolver

When scheduling a LinkedIn post of an unpublished blog, the image does not load when the post is made.

This same function works correctly for Twitter and Facebook.

When scheduling a LinkedIn post of published blog article, the image does pull.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

1 Soluciones aceptada
KatieSchieder
Solución
Colaborador | Partner
Colaborador | Partner

resolver

I believe @Anonymous and @Cameron are correct, I've had a similar issue for the same reason. If your site/page is no wordpress just make sure you set a featured image, this will solve your issue.

If you are unsure whether the image will pull or if you are reposting a page that you know in the past hasn't pulled the image you can manually add the image within the HubSpot post scheduler. Just click the little picture icon in the bottom left of the scheduled post. This should solve your issue.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
6 Respuestas 6
AussieTim
Participante

resolver

We are seeing this same issue with 50% of our LI posts and we cant work out what is causing the issues?

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @AussieTim 

I want to share with you this article which could help. If you're still having the issue, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further specific example about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
KatieSchieder
Solución
Colaborador | Partner
Colaborador | Partner

resolver

I believe @Anonymous and @Cameron are correct, I've had a similar issue for the same reason. If your site/page is no wordpress just make sure you set a featured image, this will solve your issue.

If you are unsure whether the image will pull or if you are reposting a page that you know in the past hasn't pulled the image you can manually add the image within the HubSpot post scheduler. Just click the little picture icon in the bottom left of the scheduled post. This should solve your issue.

0 Me gusta
mtawel
Miembro

resolver

u

0 Me gusta
Anonymous
No aplicable

resolver

I beleive that in order to load an image, Linkedin needs to scrape a live page. 

Cameron
Colaborador

resolver

Yep, that's what I believe too 🙂

However when the post is scheduled to go up on LinkedIn, the blog post has already been published meaning the page is available for scraping. 

There shouldn't be anything preventing a successful scrape as far as I understand!

0 Me gusta