Social Tools

ChrisMac

Social Menu is missing

SOLVE

I'm not sure if I have to enable something in the system, but under both Marketing and Sales dashboards, there is no Social menu item.

Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Social Menu is missing

SOLVE

Hi @tsims25

Unfortunately not. Social tools are a feature of Marketing Hub Basic, Pro and Enterprise. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
Phil_Vallender

Social Menu is missing

SOLVE

Hi @ChrisMac

Which version of HubSpot Marketing do you have? 

Regards, Phil.

0 Upvotes
TanakaR

Social Menu is missing

SOLVE

I am unable to find my social menu as well. Can someone assist me with this?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Social Menu is missing

SOLVE

Hey @ChrisMac I've looked up your accounts and can confirm you have two separate HubSpot accounts for pixeltribe.com that I've linked below: 

Both of these accounts are free HubSpot Sales & Marketing accounts. 

The reason @Phil_Vallender enquired about which version you are using is because the HubSpot Social tools are only available to Marketing Basic, Pro and Enterprise customers. I'll leave it to @Phil_Vallender, one of our Platinum HubSpot partners and top Community contributors, to tell you more about these tools and how these versions of HubSpot marketing accounts differentiate to HubSpot Marketing free. 

To start off here's a link to the Social user guide for marketing customers: A quick tour of HubSpot's Social tools

0 Upvotes
ChrisMac

Social Menu is missing

SOLVE

Hi guys,

Okay, so I just found where it says my account is "Free" and not "Basic". I wasn't aware of the difference until now. 

Is there a page that explains the difference between the Free, Starter and Basic version in detail? I found the pricing differences, so that's a huge help!

Thanks a lot! 🙂

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

Social Menu is missing

SOLVE

Hi @ChrisMac

The pricing pages for both sets of products list their features in full:

The way I see it, Free and Starter are very different from the Marketing Tool (basic etc). 

HubSpot Free and Starter are an evolution of the Leadin product which enabled website owners quickly and easily start to track visitor behaviour and capure their data. This is what Free and Starter enable. 

HubSpot Marketing is a full-blown marketing automation tool including content creation, email marketing and social marketing features - these are very valuable and come at a cost. 

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
tsims25

Social Menu is missing

SOLVE

Hi, I'm having the same issue as I cannot see the Social tab. Will the Starter package grant me access to the social media monitorinig?

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Social Menu is missing

SOLVE

Hi @tsims25

Unfortunately not. Social tools are a feature of Marketing Hub Basic, Pro and Enterprise. 

0 Upvotes
delanera

Social Menu is missing

SOLVE

Hi guys,
Now I understand why it doesn't appear for me eighter.

I'm wondering if I really need the Professional account.

What I need to to capture the lead who send me Direct Messages on IG then input and track them in my CRM.

Any suggestion?

I found a way to get this but using other plattforms. I'd would like to evaluate Hubspot also.

thanks

0 Upvotes
VictoriaGH
Participant

Social Menu is missing

SOLVE

I have signed up for the marketing pro but is still on my trial period. Is that why I can't see the social menu?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Social Menu is missing

SOLVE

@VictoriaGH could you please send me a DM confirming your HUB ID?

0 Upvotes