Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Social Media in iPhone App

Regular Contributor

The Android app has a feature where I can get push notifications based on Monitoring streams in the Social tool. I can't for the life of me figure out where the Social tools are in the iPhone app though. Is there away to get the Social updates in the iPhone app? 

6 Replies
New Contributor

There used to be a way to publish and view social reports from the mobile iOS app, but that was removed when the app was redesigned.

Here's to hoping it comes back. I have to take my laptop with me to events if I need to publish through HubSpot.

Regular Contributor

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of.  I'm confused by why Sales and Marketing tools are in the same app tbh. And one of the primary Marketing tools (Social) was removed in favor of the Sales tools. I use that frequently on Android and now my iPhone colleague are without it.

Yes, it is outrageous to habe removed the ability to perform social media ublishing from a mobile device (ios).  Why would they do that?

New Contributor

To be honest, it's one more thing which annoys me about Hubspot :-( How on earth could they think that we wouldn't need that functionality??  It's of paramount importance to be able to post whilst on the move / at events etc and not have to log onto your laptop as if we're in the dark ages!  Also, if anyone else now tweets whilst out of the office, it's therefore not registered within Hubspot.

Not ideal at all.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner

Anyone have any updates on this? Seems like there is a big demand for publishing social messages on the go...

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Totally agree that this is needed urgently. As soon as I leave desktop my social media activity and analytics are not being captured if I'm tweeting on the go or at an event. Please consider adding this feature back to the app as soon as possible!

0 Upvotes