Social Tools

Jenr
Participante

Social Media engagement within platform

resolver

When monitoring social media posts I can see that it is possible to reply to tweets within the Hubspot platform but I can't see an option to retweet or like a post, is this an option which i'm just not seeing?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
roisinkirby
Solución
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Hey @Jenr I don't beleive this is currently possible. I can certainly move this post to the ideas forum so that it is submitted as a feature request.

Could you explain how you would like to use these tools in HubSpot a little further? How would they add value to your marketing team and process? What social tools do you currently use in addition to HubSpot?

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
roisinkirby
Solución

resolver

Hey @Jenr I don't beleive this is currently possible. I can certainly move this post to the ideas forum so that it is submitted as a feature request.

Could you explain how you would like to use these tools in HubSpot a little further? How would they add value to your marketing team and process? What social tools do you currently use in addition to HubSpot?

0 Me gusta
Jenr
Participante

resolver

I acyally have a call scheduled with the Hubspot social team in July to discuss my user requirements, but thanks.