Social Tools

Jenr
Participant

Social Media engagement within platform

SOLVE

When monitoring social media posts I can see that it is possible to reply to tweets within the Hubspot platform but I can't see an option to retweet or like a post, is this an option which i'm just not seeing?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Jenr I don't beleive this is currently possible. I can certainly move this post to the ideas forum so that it is submitted as a feature request.

Could you explain how you would like to use these tools in HubSpot a little further? How would they add value to your marketing team and process? What social tools do you currently use in addition to HubSpot?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Jenr I don't beleive this is currently possible. I can certainly move this post to the ideas forum so that it is submitted as a feature request.

Could you explain how you would like to use these tools in HubSpot a little further? How would they add value to your marketing team and process? What social tools do you currently use in addition to HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
Jenr
Participant

SOLVE

I acyally have a call scheduled with the Hubspot social team in July to discuss my user requirements, but thanks.