Social Tools

annedivitto
Participant

Social Media Queue Scheduling

SOLVE

Are there any plans for Hubspot to add queues to their scheduling functionality? Almost every other tool I've used allows queues, meaning a pre-defined queue to drop posts to go out at defined days/times inside a "queue" rather than scheduling the time manually for each post.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @annedivitto,

I've seen you already submitted a request to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd highly recommend sharing your request in your network (on LinkedIn, with colleagues etc) – the more upvotes, the higher the likelihood of it being evaluated. Until a product team member picks this up and comments, we'll simply have to wait, unfortunately.

(I just upvoted the request as well.)

If I may give you some advice, I'd recommend adding more detail to the request itself and adding different search terms to the idea title. This will make it easier for others to find the request. Here are two ideas that I recently shared, which I heavily promoted in my network, for example: Export of personal data + Workflow draft permissions

I believe that - the more detailed a request is - more people will find it and upvote it.

Another way to help other users find this request more easily is by accepting this reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it, too.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @annedivitto,

I've seen you already submitted a request to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd highly recommend sharing your request in your network (on LinkedIn, with colleagues etc) – the more upvotes, the higher the likelihood of it being evaluated. Until a product team member picks this up and comments, we'll simply have to wait, unfortunately.

(I just upvoted the request as well.)

If I may give you some advice, I'd recommend adding more detail to the request itself and adding different search terms to the idea title. This will make it easier for others to find the request. Here are two ideas that I recently shared, which I heavily promoted in my network, for example: Export of personal data + Workflow draft permissions

I believe that - the more detailed a request is - more people will find it and upvote it.

Another way to help other users find this request more easily is by accepting this reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it, too.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes