Social Tools

BeauG

Social Listening/Monitoring

SOLVE

Hi everyone,
Just a simple query - does HubSpot offer any social listening functionality beyond Twitter? If not is there anything on the way, and what do other people use?

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BeauG. The "monitor" tab in HubSpot's social tool is currently limited mostly to Twitter, and some interactions on LinkedIn posts through HubSpot. However, LinkedIn and Meta don't play well with HubSpot, so we are indeed limited. It's a bummer, but I've heard rumors the social product team is working on some upgrades and hopefully that includes more access granted to HubSpot by the social platforms. 

In the meantime, I've heard of folks using Sprout Social and Buzzsumo both, with happy reviews. Here's a pretty full list of options and information on social listening tools.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @BeauG. The "monitor" tab in HubSpot's social tool is currently limited mostly to Twitter, and some interactions on LinkedIn posts through HubSpot. However, LinkedIn and Meta don't play well with HubSpot, so we are indeed limited. It's a bummer, but I've heard rumors the social product team is working on some upgrades and hopefully that includes more access granted to HubSpot by the social platforms. 

In the meantime, I've heard of folks using Sprout Social and Buzzsumo both, with happy reviews. Here's a pretty full list of options and information on social listening tools.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/