Social Tools

Hermes
Participant

Remove FB PIXEL

Hi,

I cannot access anymore to the marketing dashboard or settings. This is normal since I am on a free plan.

But I believe that there was a time when I have been able to use those tools and I added my FB pixel.

Now I need to delete it since I am sure that Hubspot is still running it.

I cannot access to marketing settings to remove it. 

What can I do?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Remove FB PIXEL

@Hermes typically a Facebook pixel is added to the website site header HTML, not directly via marketing tools.

Can you check whether you have access to these settings and if the script is included there?

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 2.50.48 PM.png

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Hermes
Participant

Remove FB PIXEL

@Jnix284 Hi, the issue is 100% related to hubspot. I know that GA, FB and others tracking scripts or pixels are added directly to the html of my website. Those are all under control.

The issue is that hubspot has the FB pixel connected through the marketing dashboard to track campaigns and since HS integration and tracking script are installed in my website, HS FB pixel cookie is still running and I cannot control it because I cannot access anymore to my marketing dashboard (since I don't have the subscription).

BUT SINCE THERE ARE SOME MARKETING SETTINGS APPLIED INTO MY HS MARKETING THEN I NEED TO ACCESS TO THEM AT LEAST TO CLEAN ALL UP. I CANNOT HAVE PIXELS OR OTHER SETTINGS WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY TO REMOVE THEM.

Thank you,

Hermes

0 Upvotes