Social Tools

Edyta7510
Guide

Pulling contact's LinkedIn activity on company's content in HubSpot

SOLVE

Hi All, 

I've searched and searched this forum and haven't found my answer. 

I have connected my company LinkedIn account with Marketing Hub (professional). By default, it doesn't pull any follower's activity. 

Are there any custom solutions/connectors available for this? 

Ideally I'd like to see the following: 

-activity registered for a contact if they become a follower of our company page/ engage with one of our posts. 

-activity registered on a company if associated contacts visit/view our LinkedIn company page 

We do have an integration with Sales Navigator. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510 

Even though HubSpot comes with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, it has very specific applications. The data that is pulled from LinkedIn Sales Navigator, goes straight into your HubSpot database and doesn't reside in HubSpot. 

You can try and pull LinkedIn Sales Navigator data into HubSpot using scraping tools. However, if the same is noticed by Microsoft, it will take severe actions, so much so as to terminate your account with zero refund on your contract for sales navigator. 

You can refer to this solution for more information on the same: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Integrations/Pulling-LinkedIn-information-into-Sales-CRM-one-... 

Thanks and regards!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Edyta7510
Guide

SOLVE

Thanks a lot. This is very helpful. 

What I meant precisely is whether we can pull contact's ACTIVITY on LinkedIn on HubSpot, examples: 

Contact A (existing in our HubSpot CRM) is commenting a post on our coporate LinkedIn account / following our coporate LinkedIN page. Any idea if that kind of data can be pulled in to HubSpot ??? 

Thanks!

amandafann
Contributor

SOLVE

@Edyta7510 Check out Oktopost, it has an integration with HubSpot that I believe does what you are looking for: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/474803/marketplace/apps/marketing/social-media/oktopost

0 Upvotes
Edyta7510
Guide

SOLVE

@amandafann many thanks! I'll definitely have a look! Are you a user yourself or part of Oktopost team? I'll be keen to learn more about the tool 

0 Upvotes
amandafann
Contributor

SOLVE

@Edyta7510 No connection and I haven't used it myself, but recently saw a demo. It's worth checking out!

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510 

Even though HubSpot comes with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, it has very specific applications. The data that is pulled from LinkedIn Sales Navigator, goes straight into your HubSpot database and doesn't reside in HubSpot. 

You can try and pull LinkedIn Sales Navigator data into HubSpot using scraping tools. However, if the same is noticed by Microsoft, it will take severe actions, so much so as to terminate your account with zero refund on your contract for sales navigator. 

You can refer to this solution for more information on the same: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Integrations/Pulling-LinkedIn-information-into-Sales-CRM-one-... 

Thanks and regards!

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Edyta7510,

I would like to share this Community post here with more information about Pulling LinkedIn information.

As @MFrankJohnson  mentioned more about LinkedIn's restrictions.

Currently, there is an integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ( more information here)

I hope this information helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !