Social Tools

ZJames1

Problems Posting to Facebook

I manage 19 Facebook pages, many of which have identical posts being scheduled regularly. Some posts, but not all, end up being marked "Unsuccessful" by Hubspot and don't go live, or at least not in a way I can track via Hubspot, but it's always posts that are going to 1 specific page. I've contacted Hubspot about trying to get an error code or something so that we can prevent the issue in the future, even though there shouldn't be an issue considering at least 1 other identical post was successful for each Unsuccessful post. 

Hubspot had no answers and said it was a Facebook issue.

However, if I go onto the Facebook page, the posts I made do not show up on the feed, as expected, BUT, the photo for the post ends up in the "Photos" section, with my caption and everything. Therefore, it's going live in some capacity, but metrics aren't being tracked and it's not being published the way it should.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get my posts to all go live in the same way? 

6 Replies 6
ZJames1

These are my options on both my personal and within this page's settings. Facebook's directions also suggested going to business integrations via settings, but that's not anywhere to be found 😞

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 11.34.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-20 at 11.33.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 11.30.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-20 at 11.30.38 AM.png

DavidDennison
Key Advisor

Ahh it could be a business suite issue. It might only show up if you have that personal profile connected to a business manager. Maybe try creating a business manager? I would suggest doing that anyway if you are running 19 pages.

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
0 Upvotes
DavidDennison
Key Advisor

Go into your business integrations and delete the connection to HubSpot. Then re-connect it and make sure that all the permissions are checked allll the way down. Let me know if that doesn't work!

David Dennison

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
ZJames1

This particular page has updated to the new version of the business suite and I cannot figure out how to update the business integrations, even by following Facebook's own instructions. It's the only page that we have that updated, so that may have something to do with it. 

DavidDennison
Key Advisor

You go to your personal profile then settings and then business integrations. Do this on a browser.

David Dennison

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
ZJames1

This particular page has updated to the new version of the business suite and I cannot figure out how to update the business integrations, even by following Facebook's own instructions. It's the only page that we have that updated, so that may have something to do with it.