Social Tools

BarbaraE

Problem uploading Instagram Reels

Hello Hubspot community,

I'm a social media manager at my company and we are using Hubspot's content management system (CSM) to replace our current CSM. We use several social channels; one of them is Instagram.

The issue I'm facing is uploading Reels formatted videos through Hubspot's CSM and they only accept videos that fit between 1.91:1 and 4:5 aspect ratio. Does anyone know the solution besides uploading these types of videos manually?

7 Replies 7
AKing33

Hello,

It seems like you're encountering difficulties with uploading Instagram Reels formatted videos through HubSpot's content management system (CMS) due to specific aspect ratio constraints. While I can provide some general suggestions, it's essential to keep in mind that the information might not be exhaustive or completely tailored to your specific situation.

Here are some potential solutions:

1. Pre-edit Videos to Fit Aspect Ratio: Before uploading videos to HubSpot, you can use video editing software or online tools to adjust the aspect ratio to fall within the accepted range (1.91:1 to 4:5). This way, you can ensure that the videos comply with Instagram's requirements before uploading them through HubSpot.

2. Check HubSpot's Documentation: Review the documentation or support resources provided by HubSpot. They may offer specific guidance on handling Instagram Reels or video uploads, including any limitations or recommended practices.

3. Contact HubSpot Support: If you haven't already, reach out to HubSpot's support team directly. They should be able to provide assistance and guidance on how to effectively upload Instagram Reels through their CMS. They might also offer insights into any specific settings or configurations that can optimize the process.

4. Explore HubSpot Integrations: Check if HubSpot offers integrations with third-party tools or platforms that specialize in video content management. Some integrations might provide additional features or options for handling specific video formats.

5. Experiment with Different Formats: Test uploading videos in various formats and see if certain configurations work better. Experimenting with different aspect ratios or file formats may help identify a workaround or optimal settings for Instagram Reels through HubSpot.

6. Consider Manual Uploads: While you've mentioned excluding manual uploads, it might be worth considering as a temporary solution until a more automated process is established. Manually uploading videos that meet Instagram's aspect ratio requirements can ensure that your Reels content gets published without complications.

Remember to keep an eye on any updates or announcements from HubSpot, as they may release new features or improvements that address the challenges you're facing. You Get Offical Websie Here: 

https://smartplayapk.me/

If these suggestions don't resolve your issue, it's highly recommended to get in touch with HubSpot's support team for personalized assistance based on your account and setup.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your Instagram Reels uploads!

0 Upvotes
Jerdaine_digita
Contributor

As a social media manager, I am facing an issue uploading Instagram Reels videos through Hubspot's CMS, as it only accepts videos within a specific aspect ratio. To resolve this, I suggest using a video editing software to resize the videos before uploading or using a third-party integration found in the Hubspot Marketplace. This will ensure that our videos are visually appealing on Instagram.

One solution would be to use a video editing software to resize the video to fit within the aspect ratio requirements before uploading it to Hubspot's CSM. This can be done by cropping or adding black bars to the video. You can use open source software like Blender or Lightworks or paid software like Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro. Another option would be to use a third-party integration that can automatically resize the video before uploading to Hubspot's CSM. Such integrations can be found in the Hubspot Marketplace.

maximilianhen

If you're experiencing issues uploading Instagram Reels, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check Your Internet Connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection. Reels may fail to upload if your connection is weak or intermittent.

2. Update Instagram App: Ensure that you are using the latest version of the Instagram app. Developers often release updates that include bug fixes and improvements.

3. Clear Cache: Sometimes, accumulated cache data can cause issues. Try clearing the cache for the Instagram app. You can do this in your phone's settings under the "Apps" or "Application Manager" section.

4. Restart Your Device: Restarting your phone can resolve many temporary glitches. Turn off your device, wait a few seconds, and then turn it back on.

5. Check File Size and Format: Ensure that your Reel meets Instagram's requirements. Reels should be between 1 and 60 seconds long, and the file size should be within the allowed limit.

6. Reinstall Instagram: If none of the above steps work, consider uninstalling and then reinstalling the Instagram app on your device.

7. Account and Permissions: Make sure your account is in good standing, and there are no issues with your Instagram account. Ensure that Instagram has the necessary permissions to access your camera, photos, and other required features.

8. Try on a Different Device: If possible, try uploading the Reel from a different device to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is specific to your device.

9. Contact Instagram Support: If the problem continues, reach out to Instagram support for assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance based on the nature of the issue.

10. Wait and Retry: Sometimes, technical issues on Instagram's end may be causing the problem. In such cases, it's advisable to wait for a while and then try uploading the Reel again.

Remember that Instagram's features and interface may change, so it's a good idea to check for the latest information or updates from Instagram's official support channels or website.

If You Still Facing This Problem You can Download Instagram alternative app Like Instagram Pro Or Instagram Gold Your Slove In many Sec : You Get Offical Websie Here: https://goldwhatsapp.pk/

0 Upvotes
Whathcock
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

HI @BarbaraE ,

Unfortunately, it looks like this isn't currently possible in the platform. Someone has submitted it as an idea here -  I'd suggest giving it an up -vote and commenting so you can follow it's progress. 

Whitney

Screenshot 2022-12-16 at 1.09.01 PM.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.
TwinMomCEO
Participant

It's mind blowing to me that this feature is not already available on HubSpot. So many other platforms have already udated to offer this feature, including Loomly, and recently Later.  As a marketer, I find it interesting that the HubSpot blog is actually directing people away from HubSpot to platforms like Later.  I really hope this feature becomes available soon. https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/scheduling-instagram-reels

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

+1 for @Whathcock's suggestion to upvote the idea. HubSpot product managers monitor those threads and are always looking to improve the UX. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Jerdaine_digita
Contributor

Upvoting the idea on the HubSpot community forum is a good suggestion as it
brings attention to the issue and the product managers may prioritize it
for future updates. Additionally, you can also reach out to Instagram's
customer support for further assistance with uploading Reels.