Social Tools

Luba

Preview pictures in Facebook

SOLVE

Hello everyone, I came across this issue when inserting blog posts to Facebook. I cannot use my visual in the link preview, but only the one from the blog post. My image can only appear if I switch it to the picture mode. 
This does not happen when I do it with LinkedIn. Does anyone know how to change that? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Luba,

You are correct, at the moment you can only change the link preview pic in LinkedIn, hopefully soon FB and Twitter will have this option also.

In order to be able to show the pic you want with the link you will need to insert the pic as a featured image in the settingsd of the blog post page:

Screen Shot 01-31-21 at 10.30 AM.PNG

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Luba,

You are correct, at the moment you can only change the link preview pic in LinkedIn, hopefully soon FB and Twitter will have this option also.

In order to be able to show the pic you want with the link you will need to insert the pic as a featured image in the settingsd of the blog post page:

Screen Shot 01-31-21 at 10.30 AM.PNG

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution