Social Tools

computerchipt
Participant

Not willing to pay more if Twitter forces Hubspot to pay for posting

SOLVE

If Twitter forces Hubspot to pay a lot of money so we can keep posting to Twitter from Hubspot and Hubspot has to raise rates, I am willing to let Twitter go rather that pay more to post to Twitter.  Please set up an integration to Mastodon.  Just my vote on the issue.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @computerchipt,

Other users have already requested a Mastodon integration here: Support for Mastodon / Fediverse

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity. I'd recommend upvoting, commenting, sharing.

You can also make it easier for others to find this request by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it, too.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @computerchipt,

Other users have already requested a Mastodon integration here: Support for Mastodon / Fediverse

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity. I'd recommend upvoting, commenting, sharing.

You can also make it easier for others to find this request by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it, too.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.