Social Tools

JWaack
Contributeur

New social tool adds tons of new steps, lacks clarity

Hi, 

It might be the usual issue with new designs but I feel like the new social tool is not an improvement over the old one when it comes both to clarity and complexity.

There's no pre-chosen accounts, I don't really get an overview of all posts but have to go through them individually (which also means, I have to set up the campaign individually for each post which is more work) and it feels like it will be very easy to miss posts simply because you don't have the old list of all posts anymore but need to look at them separately.

Also, when publishing/scheduling two posts, I only got the info that I just scheduled one post because it was the same post on two channels which doesn't make sense and puts another confusion on an already confusing process. 

It would be great to at least have the option to go back to the old tool for a time at least to get used to the new one because it feels like it needs a lot more polishing before it's an actual improvement. 

2 Réponses
vkhabar
Participant

I agree with every single point here.

0 Votes
danmoyle
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite

Good feedback from your specific use case, @JWaack. HubSpot product managers are open to feedback for sure. May I suggest adding this to an Ideas Forum post to ensure they're seeing it? They monitor that forum very closely. Cheers! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/