Social Tools

EODonnell4
参加者

New Social Media Composer Doubling Posting Time

解決

I keep trying to adjust to the new social media composer, but so far it has simply doubled the amount of time it takes to create multiple posts. The previous composer was brilliant in its simplicity. Create initial post, then click, click, click...additional posts created, all in a row. One screen, to view and scan. Now I have two screens and multiple tabs to negotiate and previews that don't indicate the social platform to quickly scan back and forth. It may be that posting in each platform is faster than this scanning back and forth. Is there any way that we can choose to stick with the old composer?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
christopher-RVO
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

@EODonnell4  I don't think it's possible to revert to the previous editor, are you leveraging the dropdown field in the new composer to post multiple things across many platforms? 

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 3.40.29 PM.png

If this post helped to solve what you were looking for, please mark this as an accepted solution. Happy HubSpotting! 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
NeerajTrikha
投稿者

解決

Hi @EODonnell4 ,

There have been some feedbacks I have heard about it, not faced it yet.

And I noticed, that you have already added comment on the Idea Submitted in September.

I think we can connect with Hubspot Product team and see if there's a workaround until the Idea is acknowledged. Tagging @MiaSrebrnjak from Community Management and @dennisedson  from Hubspot Product team.

Regards,

Neeraj Trikha

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users. 

EODonnell4
参加者

解決

Yes, I am using that option, and it creates a long preview of posts on the right hand side. The previews on the right (at least for me) do not include the social media platform icon, so they all look identical. Also, the preview directly across from the composing box is often not the platform you are editing, which requires and additional step of searching for the previews you need. The back and forth just adds steps and room for error.

0 いいね!
christopher-RVO
解決策

解決

@EODonnell4  I don't think it's possible to revert to the previous editor, are you leveraging the dropdown field in the new composer to post multiple things across many platforms? 

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 3.40.29 PM.png

If this post helped to solve what you were looking for, please mark this as an accepted solution. Happy HubSpotting! 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8