La communauté HubSpot est disponible en français.

Multiple Pics in Social Posts

Résolue
Contributeur occasionnel

@camdahl that sounds like a pain. Smiley triste

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Contributeur occasionnel

@AllisonWolcott it really is! And it's precious time spent doing something that should be entirely automated when I could be focusing my efforts elsewhere. And, to your point, the really frustratng part about all of this is that it doesn't seem to be getting ANY attention. Each time I post in here I just get responses about how IG and LinkedIn don't allow this and here are some other options and blah, Blah, BLAH! Really wish HubSpot would take some notice and proactively work on this. Or , if they are, keep us in the loop.

Contributeur occasionnel

Agreed! I really love HubSpot, and everything else about this tool is great, but when budget decisions come around next, I just don't know this will be an easy sell anymore given the price and lack of speed to catch up to the competition...

Contributeur occasionnel

Not only do we have to duplicate work, but we also lose valuable statistics by not posting via Hubspot. It's not right that we, as the users, have to choose - use the expensive tool with limitations or not use the tool and lose data. When my boss is asking why we aren't posting multiple images, it's a tough sell on why this expensive service I'm paying for doesn't allow me to do it. While it's not a deal-breaker for me, yet, it could be for my company. 

Contributeur occasionnel

Couldn't agree more!!

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Contributeur occasionnel

100% Agree. 

You can post on Linked In with multiple photos, so why wouldnt you be able to via Hubspot? It really defeats the purpose if you cannot mimic the same features of the platform your trying to schedule for!

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Nouveau contributeur

What is there to add... this should really become a priority for social medias. I hope it comes soon!

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes