Social Tools

Cloudia
Contributor

Multiple Pics in Social Posts

SOLVE

We are missing the option to attach more than one picture to e.g. Insta or Twitter posts.  Is this feature planned?

2 Accepted solutions
CHansen7
Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Cloudia @HBennett @SJohansson 

HubSpot has just released the ability to have 10 pictures in an Instagram post! It is in beta. Here is a link to a knowledge base article about it. Also, here is a screenshot of some details about it.

Instagram Beta.png

I hope this helps.

linkedin

Carson Hansen

Pearagon

Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

www.pearagon.com

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Cloudia,

I have good news for you: It's now possible to create Instagram carousel posts. To do so, you must opt into the full-screen social composer beta.

Please find the announcement below:

[Live] Instagram Carousel Support in New Social Composer Beta

What is it?

You can now publish Instagram Carousel posts within our new Social Composer. An Instagram Carousel gives you the ability to share a mix of up to 10 photos or videos as a single carousel post.

Why does it matter?

Instagram Carousel posts are a great way for marketing teams to share a variety of content in a single post that will engage and reach a larger audience.

How does it work?

To create an Instagram Carousel post:

• In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Social.
  • In the upper right, click Create social post.
  • In the left panel, click the Select accounts dropdown menu. Then, select the checkboxes next to the Instagram accounts you want to post to.
  • Under add media, you can attach up to 10 images and/or video content to your post.
  • You can either select Publish now to share the Carousel immediately or Schedule for later.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

73 Replies 73
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @bakem, I was able to find this post in the HubSpot Community Ideas forum. Upvoting here will alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot. You may read more about how that review process works here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

HBennett
Contributor

SOLVE

Is the Community Ideas Forum really the only way to get this functionality added? It seems a serious lack of functionality when compared to the other options mentioned below.

chcgray
Participant

SOLVE

Hello! Is there a more recent update on this? Have the APIs been adjusted to allow for Hubspot to bring in this functionality? Thanks!

nathalieth
Participant

SOLVE

hi,

What's the status? Is it possible to upload different pics for Instagram posts?

thx

ahefter

SOLVE

Is this available yet for LinkedIn posts? We have multiple pages we would like to upload and use on LinkedIn...

Simon4
Participant

SOLVE

Hi John, 

Has there been any progress made on this regarding multi image posting onto Instagram? It's proving to be a real limitation and it will be a feature that we'll greatly benefit from.

Thanks for the update,

Simon

lucrpc

SOLVE

Hi, John. Thanks for the request!

As I can see, Hubspot have not yet released the solution for the problem mentioned above. Is that right or I am the one confused?.

Att;

0 Upvotes
maddietabor
Participant

SOLVE

There is still no way to post multiple images.

0 Upvotes
EC
Participant

SOLVE

Cloudia
Contributor

SOLVE

Great, thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable