Social Tools

Cloudia
Contributor

Multiple Pics in Social Posts

SOLVE

We are missing the option to attach more than one picture to e.g. Insta or Twitter posts.  Is this feature planned?

2 Accepted solutions
CHansen7
Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Cloudia @HBennett @SJohansson 

HubSpot has just released the ability to have 10 pictures in an Instagram post! It is in beta. Here is a link to a knowledge base article about it. Also, here is a screenshot of some details about it.

Instagram Beta.png

I hope this helps.

linkedin

Carson Hansen

Pearagon

Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

www.pearagon.com

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Cloudia,

I have good news for you: It's now possible to create Instagram carousel posts. To do so, you must opt into the full-screen social composer beta.

Please find the announcement below:

[Live] Instagram Carousel Support in New Social Composer Beta

What is it?

You can now publish Instagram Carousel posts within our new Social Composer. An Instagram Carousel gives you the ability to share a mix of up to 10 photos or videos as a single carousel post.

Why does it matter?

Instagram Carousel posts are a great way for marketing teams to share a variety of content in a single post that will engage and reach a larger audience.

How does it work?

To create an Instagram Carousel post:

• In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Social.
  • In the upper right, click Create social post.
  • In the left panel, click the Select accounts dropdown menu. Then, select the checkboxes next to the Instagram accounts you want to post to.
  • Under add media, you can attach up to 10 images and/or video content to your post.
  • You can either select Publish now to share the Carousel immediately or Schedule for later.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

73 Replies 73
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Cloudia,

I have good news for you: It's now possible to create Instagram carousel posts. To do so, you must opt into the full-screen social composer beta.

Please find the announcement below:

[Live] Instagram Carousel Support in New Social Composer Beta

What is it?

You can now publish Instagram Carousel posts within our new Social Composer. An Instagram Carousel gives you the ability to share a mix of up to 10 photos or videos as a single carousel post.

Why does it matter?

Instagram Carousel posts are a great way for marketing teams to share a variety of content in a single post that will engage and reach a larger audience.

How does it work?

To create an Instagram Carousel post:

• In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Social.
  • In the upper right, click Create social post.
  • In the left panel, click the Select accounts dropdown menu. Then, select the checkboxes next to the Instagram accounts you want to post to.
  • Under add media, you can attach up to 10 images and/or video content to your post.
  • You can either select Publish now to share the Carousel immediately or Schedule for later.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

WeAreVersatile

SOLVE

How do you opt in?

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @WeAreVersatile,

Thanks for reaching out!

In order to have access to the Instagram carrousel support, you must opt into the full-screen social composer beta.

I wanted to share this snippet from the linked help article which explains how to opt-in: 

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 10.47.03 AM.png

I hope that helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
camdahl
Contributor

SOLVE

huzzah!!!!!!

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing this update with us, @karstenkoehler

0 Upvotes
CHansen7
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @Cloudia @HBennett @SJohansson 

HubSpot has just released the ability to have 10 pictures in an Instagram post! It is in beta. Here is a link to a knowledge base article about it. Also, here is a screenshot of some details about it.

Instagram Beta.png

I hope this helps.

linkedin

Carson Hansen

Pearagon

Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

www.pearagon.com
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for sharing this update, @CHansen7!

0 Upvotes
SJohansson

SOLVE

Wondering the same thing. When can we post multiple images to Instagram via Hubspot? If you have a Beta feature for this, can I be added?

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SJohansson,

Thanks for reaching out! I would encourage you to upvote and subscribe to this related idea. You'll be notified when the product team makes an update to it. If you would like to keep an eye on new features, you can do so by clicking on your profile pic in app (in the top right corner) and clicking on Product Updates to see the latest live updates and betas.

Best,

Kristen

0 Upvotes
HBennett
Contributor

SOLVE

What good will that do when this related idea from ‎Oct 4, 2019 has 445 upvotes and 99 Replies but it's still not moved from Idea Submitted?

AR10
Participant

SOLVE

We NEED to be able to schedule more than one image on Instagram at a time. It's super inconvenient having to pick and choose which posts I'm able to schedule on HubSpot and which need to be posted day-of on the platform. 🙄

JustinTime
Participant

SOLVE

It's 2022, and this feature STILL isn't available?   I don't any longer buy that "the API for Instagram is closed to us", because SO MANY other companies have found a way to allow for multi-image posting.   How is this not being addressed?   

TGeraghty
Participant

SOLVE

Reading the customer responses (and lack thereof from Hubspot) it's clear that Hubspot is being surpassed by competitors who can offer something as simple as multiple image posts via instagram. (And yes, I've already upvoted  this idea here. ) Here's hoping this becomes more of a priority and quickly as using multiple tools is counterintuitive to why we subscribe to Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
Synapse
Participant

SOLVE

As an annual subscriber, socials management is one of the main reasons I subscribed to HubSpot. With so many applications that are above and beyond your competition and such a costly service, I am stunned multiple images is not a part of the IG plugin. Social Media is a huge piece of anyone's marketing efforts nowadays and there is no doubt this should be a part of the plugin.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Synapse, thank you for sharing your feedback. I strongly suggest sharing this feedback and please upvote this idea here.

As our product team will be able to see more information in that specific idea and you will be able to receive any updates.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

HBennett
Contributor

SOLVE

This related idea from ‎Oct 4, 2019 has 445 upvotes and 99 Replies but it's still not moved from Idea Submitted. Will upvoting the one you linked get more attention?

0 Upvotes
Karolien
Participant

SOLVE

Yes, multiple photo's -carroussel on Instagram is a must for social media planning.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Karolien,  I would recommend to please upvote this idea here 

Upvoting here will alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot. You may read more about how that review process works here.

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

HBennett
Contributor

SOLVE

57 replies to this 3-year-old idea, which has been marked as "Solved" when it's still an issue, 18 replies on the similar idea you linked from nearly as long ago.  This is a function that has been requested by many people over the years and is offered by your competitors. I understand that as a community manager you likely aren't privy to the inner workings of the Product Team, but it seems that this request isn't being noticed or it isn't being taken seriously.  The current social media meta encourages us to post multiple images to Instagram and being forced to do so manually is a huge waste of time and money.

What more can be done to make this sorely missing feature a priority for the Product Team?

0 Upvotes
HBennett
Contributor

SOLVE

Here's another idea with 278 Upvotes and 65 replies from 2019.

0 Upvotes